Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Knowing What's Behind You


Somebody sent me this mail.  I don’t know who this guy is but you should know who’s behind you.


This is freaking scary.  As you know I was alone when I downed this elk in ND.  I was using my camera’s timer attached to my shooting stick to give me enough time to get into the picture.  I knew there were a lot of cats in the area but had no idea they would come in this close to people.  He had to be within 10 feet of me and I didn’t even know it.  I about messed my pants when I looked at the pictures the next morning and saw he was there.

No comments:

Did the Biden Administration cut the debt by 1.7 trillion dollars?

Um, no! Facts: On Jan. 20, 2021, the day Biden was inaugurated, the debt was $27,751,896,236,414.70, according to the official numbers poste...